Safepower Modular SPM is based on modular architecture. Each 10-40 kVA UPS module is housed in a single 19” plug-and-play drawer with hot-swap capability. It is virtually a complete UPS.
Single points of failure are thus eliminated (decentralised architecture). In the event a module needs to be replaced, it can be hot-swapped without affecting the operation of the other active modules.
It’s easy to add power: the 3U-high plug-n-power drawers can be hot-swapped allowing a vast vertical expansion (by populating the cabinet vertically) and horizontal expansion (by populating several columns).
• Internal N+X Multiple Redundancy
• Power vertical expansion
• Hot-swap Plug-n-Power Scalability
• Ultra compact transformer-free design
• High efficiency and low distortion
• Touchscreen user interface
• Sleep mode for efficiency optimization